GRAPH EXPO & CONVERTING EXPO 2006 — A FALL CLASSIC
• James Hopkins, president and CEO, Hopkins Printing;
• Rémi Marcoux, executive chairman, Transcontinental Inc.;
• Thomas Quadracci, executive chairman, Quad/Graphics; and
• Jesse Williamson, president, Williamson Printing.
Four print production executives will also be honored by Publishing Executive magazine, PRINTING IMPRESSIONS’ sister publication. The 2006 Publishing Executive Hall of Fame inductees include:
• Elaine Fry, group director of manufacturing and production, Forbes Inc.;
• Dave Kamis, vice president/ production and manufacturing, Crain Communications;
• Dave Pelkey, director of manufacturing, Merriam-Webster Inc.; and
• Joe Duncan, vice president and director, innovation and technology, Leo Burnett USA.
Advance registration for the gala event is required. For more information on attending, call Mike Cooper at (215) 238-5434 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.