GRAPH EXPO 2012 Conference to Address 12 Key Market Segments
A few selected highlights of the seminar program are:
- “The New Breed of Print Buyers and How to Reach AND Teach Them”
- “Inside ROI: Tracking the Metrics of Marketing Success”
- “Wondrous Workflow: A Printer’s Perspective on Optimized Automation”
- “Growth Strategies for Quick/Small Commercial Printers and Corporate/Education/In-Plant Print Centers”
- “Digital Press Color Management Mastery”
- “Hybrid Printing: Integrating the Power of Offset and Digital”
- “How to Talk ’Marketing” With Your Customers and Prospects,” and
- “USPS News: The Status, the Legislation, the Grassroots Effort and YOU.”
Along with the full schedule of seminars, each day will offer a lunch session. Topics will be: ”Your Digital Services Business Plan: A ’How-to’ Guide to Marketing Success” on Sunday; ”Follow the Money: Introducing the NEW World of Print Commerce“ on Monday; and, ”Profitable Prospecting: Captivating and Cultivating Today’s ’New Breed’ Customer“ on Tuesday.
Another highlight of the educational program at GRAPH EXPO 2012 is the slate of computer labs covering PDF file preparation, color matching, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, New Media, InDesign, and content creation for E-readers and tablets.
For additional information about the GRAPH EXPO 2012 conference program or to register, visit www.graphexpo.com.
About GRAPH EXPO 2012
GRAPH EXPO is recognized as the most expansive exhibition in the Americas of offset, digital and hybrid technologies, products and services for the commercial, transactional, converting and package printing, publishing, mailing, in-plant, photo imaging and marketing industries. This year’s ”Print Integrated“ themed exhibition will present the latest graphic communications technologies in live equipment demonstrations across the show floor and education on the most in-demand products and newest profit-making opportunities. GRAPH EXPO 2012 will also welcome 45 co-located events, conferences, user-group meetings, receptions and more, expanding the business networking opportunities for show goers among 12 key market segments.
GRAPH EXPO and PRINT are produced by the Graphic Arts Show Co. (GASC). GASC is owned by the National Association for Printing Leadership (NAPL), NPES The Association for Suppliers of Printing, Publishing and Converting Technologies (NPES), and the Printing Industries of America.