GBC Introduces New Solutions for Laminating and Mounting Graphics
LAKE ZURICH, Ill.—June 6, 2017— GBC, a leader in print finishing solutions, has introduced its new, improved line of Catena laminators.
The Catena 65 and Catena 35 laminators tackle your most demanding jobs with unmatched ease, versatility and efficiency. Plus, the increased one-fourth of an inch mounting gap ensures that mounting to foam core is quick and frustration-free. Equipped with new easy-to-use features including an open design, pivoting table, AutoSpeed and programmable presets, the new laminators are now simpler than ever to operate, even for first-time users.
The new Catena 65 model will laminate and mount graphics up to 27”, offering cost-effective solutions to print shops, universities and corporate implants for all of their graphic needs. No need to send jobs to larger print providers. If space is an issue, the new and improved Catena 35 laminator mounts jobs up to 12”-wide without taking up much space in your office, school or small print shop.
The Catena 65 and Catena 35 laminators both run thermal roll film and PSA film with an optional rewind kit installed. These improved models offer features that make laminating easy and versatile.
Easier to Use
- AutoSpeed takes the guesswork out of laminating and ensures the best output every time.
- Pivoting table provides easier access to the shafts and a place to rest heavy rolls during the film changing process
- AutoGrip aluminum, lightweight shafts make it simple to remove and add film.
- Redesigned easy-to-use control panel makes key buttons easier to find
- Additional stop button on the back of the machine allows users to stop the machine while viewing output
- Programmable preset keys store your most commonly used temperature settings
Increased Versatility and Quality Output
- Mount to boards up to one fourth of an inch thick
- Optional rewind kit available on both models separates the release liner and enables the use of PSA films for cold applications
- Adjustable temperature control up to 302F degrees
- Variable laminating speeds from 1’ - 8.5’ per minute
- Removable shaft hooks on the back of the machine extend the exit, reducing the likelihood of film wraps
- Open design with improved rollers increase ease-of-use while producing better quality output
Source: ACCO Brands Corp.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Printing Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of the staff of Printing Impressions.