Flint Group to Launch Its Lastest Advancements for Sheetfed Market During drupa
LUXEMBOURG — May 27, 2016 — Flint Group Sheetfed will launch more than 10 new products at drupa 2016 exhibiting a clear commitment to the most advanced and widest product portfolio in the sheetfed printing market.
Confirming its position as the leading supplier to the commercial sheetfed and folding carton sectors, the Sheetfed business is intensifying activities in key areas such as technological advancement and improved pressroom efficiencies — with a focus on lowering total cost of print.
At drupa 2016, the Sheetfed business segment of Flint Group will launch more than 10 new products to meet the diverse needs of the sheetfed printer.
- K+E Novavit F1000 WIN BIO – new fast bio series for maximum flexibility on a variety of substrates and optimally suited for straight-line printing on multicolor printing presses.
- K+E Novaboard C1090 RACE BIO – a fast drying, high rub resistant, bio process series with extreme rub resistance, exceptional print sharpness, very high gloss and color strength.
LED and Low Energy Curing:
- XCURA Max – the latest generation of low energy lamp and LED curing inks and coatings. These inks have excellent press stability on a wide range of substrates, making it ideal for commercial and non-food packaging applications.
- XCURA King – also for use with low energy and LED lamps, these inks deliver the best ink water balance an optimum transfer.
- XCURA Sens – ideal for printers using LED and low energy systems who require inks that are food packaging compliant.
- XCURA Plas – excellent curing, adhesion, and scratch resistance on a wide variety of materials such as polyethylene, poly propylene, polyester and PVC. These inks are also cured with LED or low energy lamp systems.
Conventional UV Curing - introducing the UltraCURA family of products:
- UltraCURA Sens – these inks have been independently certified and suitable for primary food packaging on coated and uncoated paper and carton board materials.
- UltraCURA Sens Plas – are low odor, low migration inks specially formulated for sensitive non-absorbent materials and are suitable for primary food packaging on carton board.
Add to these the introduction of several new specialty water-based coatings, and it’s clear that Flint Group Sheetfed is committed to the creation of the most advanced and widest based ink and coatings portfolio of any manufacturer.
It does not stop there though; Flint Group enjoys the unique position of manufacturing a vast array of Sheetfed pressroom consumables too; from fount solutions, cleaners and washes to printing and coating blankets. Under the family name of ProTek, the 2300 Fount and 2300 Blanket are both designed to support packaging printers to reach higher levels of productivity and reduce cost of print.
Last but not least on the list of products being launched at drupa 2016, are IPA free fount Varn AF 4000 and a new generation EPDM face rubber compound blanket dayGraphica 4200 UV blanket.
This list of products being launched at drupa 2016 is proof that Flint Group is investing in innovation, developing products to provide the highest sheetfed print efficiency. Visitors to the Hall 3 stand will be welcomed by a group of experts on hand to discuss all of these and the rest of the wide sheetfed portfolio.
About Flint Group
Flint Group is dedicated to serving the global printing and packaging industry. The company develops, manufactures and markets an extensive portfolio of printing consumables and printing equipment, including: a vast range of conventional and energy curable inks and coatings for most offset, flexographic and gravure applications; pressroom chemicals, printing blankets and sleeves for offset printing; photopolymer printing plates and sleeves, plate-making equipment and flexographic sleeve systems; pigments and additives for use in inks and other colorant applications.
Flint Group also designs, develops and delivers web-fed digital color presses for labels and packaging applications, document printing, as well as commercial printing, as well as platemaking equipment for the newspaper industry and computer-to-plate (CtP) solutions for the commercial printing market; With a strong customer focus, unmatched service and support, and superior products, Flint Group strives to provide exceptional value, consistent quality and continuous innovation to customers around the world. Headquartered in Luxembourg, Flint Group employs some 7900 people. Revenues for 2015 were € 2.2 billion. On a worldwide basis, the company is the number one or number two supplier in every major market segment it serves.
Source: Flint Group.