Executive Outlook® 2007 Will Explore Four Keys to Print Success
Economics, markets, technology and people; no print-related business can succeed these days without excellence in managing all four of these areas.
RESTON, VA—03/14/07—This fall, the 12th edition of EXECUTIVE OUTLOOK® themed, “The Printers’ Success Quartet: Economics, Markets, Technology, People”, coming on the eve of GRAPH EXPO® in Chicago, IL, will give industry executives the knowledge and tools they need to score high on these critical yardsticks.
EXECUTIVE OUTLOOK will take place on Saturday, September 8, 2007, at McCormick Place. The year’s foremost printing, publishing and converting trade show opens the next day for a four-day run.
“EXECUTIVE OUTLOOK will once again focus on helping show attendees navigate the aisles and exhibits by putting all of the new products and technologies in context, and laying the groundwork for sound investment decisions,” says William Lamparter, president of PrintCom Consulting Group, who will return as conference chair.
“The day’s agenda will focus on the four key areas in turn: providing an up-to-date economic basis, exploring major growth markets, discussing the latest technological trends, and helping attendees to evaluate their current and future workforce priorities,” Lamparter adds.
Among the highlights of the full-day conference are:
• Plenary session presentations on each of the four key areas.
• Seven technical/process/production vignettes addressing such areas as mailing and distribution, inline finishing, complex coating, and wide format products.
• A panel of printers discussing “A View of Diversification from the Trenches.”
• Six concurrent tutorial sessions geared both to novice and experienced audiences.
• MIS - The Backbone of the Profitable Printing Business.
• Integrated Manufacturing Status Report - Smart Factory Overview.
• The RFID Opportunity - Are You Missing It?
• presentation of the latest research completed by the Print Industries Marketing Information and Research Organization (PRIMIR).
The program will conclude with a presentation of the 2007 MUST SEE ‘EMS®, the products or exhibits selected by a jury of experts as the most compelling and interesting at the show.