Eltex Electrostatic Innovations – Upgrade your Productivity in Print and Print Finishing
WEIL AM RHEIN, GERMANY—05/15/08—Eltex Electrostatic GmbH develops and sells highly efficient electrostatic systems for higher product quality and profitability throughout the printing and finishing process. For over 50 years, Eltex innovations have met the most stringent requirements and provided valuable process optimization for many industrial areas.
Static electricity occurs in a large number of industrial processes. One problem is that it is inevitable, with negative consequences that can be severe. Thus it must be eliminated or controlled. However, electrostatics can also be used profitably, in a targeted manner. In both applications, electrostatic systems from Eltex provide outstanding, brilliant results. Individually tailored to the specific problem, they obtain qualitative and economic advantages: higher production speeds, more efficient work, significantly increased quality, reduced energy consumption, and fewer faults, downtime and waste.
The drupa 2008 highlights
• New WEBMOISTER technology with modular design for flexible web widths and new patented nozzle technology
• Eltex INNOCURE – innovative UV technology for newspaper printing
• Electrostatic printing assist systems enhanced with fully automatic adjustment of the optimum output value for missing-dot free printing quality
• Charging and discharging technology
Brilliant, accurate, efficient: Visitors to the drupa 2008 trade show can experience the effectiveness of electrostatic solutions from Eltex in all areas of printing and print finishing at the new location in Hall 6, Booth D11.
ESA electrostatic printing assist systems GNH61/GNN71/GNN75
For over thirty years, ESA printing assist systems have set leading quality standards in gravure printing. This not only means an end to missing dots, it is also much easier to operate the entire system. ESA GNH61 guarantees an optimum ink transfer to the substrate. This allows the same quality to be achieved in packaging and decorative gravure printing that has become standard in publication gravure printing. The Eltex GNN71 Side-Loading System and the GNN75 Core-Charging System have proven to be a great performer in publication gravure printing and the wide and extra-wide machines used in this field. The ESA GNN75 Core-Charging System has been enhanced by adding a new technical feature: fully automatic adjustment of the optimum output value for missing-dot free printing. The charge in the printing nip necessary for emptying the recessed cells is generated directly via the core of the impression roller. This reduces maintenance to a minimum.
• Fully automatic adjustment of the optimum output value for missing-dot free printing quality
• Fully automatic, always correct setting reduces impression roller contamination, no need for readjustment
• Complete, dot-accurate ink transfer to paper, cardboard or foil surface
• Minimum impression cylinder pressure
• Highest print quality
• Longer impression roller service life
• High intrinsic safety of the printing assist systems
Eltex-Elektrostatik-Gesellschaft mbH, Blauenstraße 67–69, 79576 Weil am Rhein, Germany 7/13 Phone +49 7621 7905-422, Fax +49 7621 79 05-320, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.eltex.com