Elevate Your Business
In its ninth year, Ricoh is once again hosting its user group meeting — branded INTERACT the last two years — a one-of-a-kind customer experience and user conference at the newly redesigned Denver Marriott Tech Center, located in the heart of the city. From June 4 to 7, INTERACT brings together industry peers, inspirational thought-leaders, Ricoh executives and product developers. INTERACT 2019 is part of Ricoh's commitment to invest in delivering exceptional customer experiences that allow customers to best leverage their investment in Ricoh solutions. INTERACT has expanded from a user group to incorporate perspectives from stakeholders across the industry, including C-level executives, marketing decision makers and industry influencers.
Last year drew the biggest crowd to date, with four days of events including tours of the Ricoh Customer Experience Center, a Rockies Game at Coors Field, and 50+ educational sessions in tracks covering RICOH Process Director, Production Inkjet Printing Solutions, Digital Sheet-fed Solutions, Wide-format, Ricoh Partner Solutions and more.
In 2019, INTERACT’s expanded agenda will include tracks addressing Ricoh ProcessDirector, Business Development, Print Solutions, and Operational Excellence
- RICOH ProcessDirector Users Group: RPD peer group and Ricoh developers showcasing RPD best practices, new features/function.
- Business Development: Focused on the discussion of new revenue generating opportunities in publishing and direct mail, learn about unique print and media experiences, and take home valuable insights to make your sales team more efficient
- Print Solutions: Hardware tracks focused on three areas of production printing: sheet-fed, wide format and continuous feed inkjet solutions. Designed to further the education of production operators, supervisors and operational mangers, participants will be supplied with opportunities to expand their equipment and operational knowledge through hardware solution updates, customer case studies and educational sessions exploring industry best practices.
- Operational Excellence: Focusing on operational solutions and education such as lean manufacturing, complex solutions utilizing Ricoh HW/SW, paper, how to attract quality employees and customer case studies.
As part of the agenda, attendees will have the opportunity to visit the Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum as part of Sponsor Night. This year there are more than 30 sponsors including: PRINTING United, EFI, CGS, Domtar Paper, Duplo, Plockmatic, Standard Finishing/Hunkeler, Tecnau, Hebco/Tech Lighting, Pixelle Specialty Solutions, Spicers Paper, Verso Paper, BCC Software/Mail Manager, BDT Print Media, Boise Paper, Colex Finishing, Color Logic, C.P. Bourg, Crown Van Gelder, EMT International, GBC, InfoSeal, International Paper, Midland Paper, Mondi, Objectif Lune, Relyco, Spiral, Transformations, Ultimate TechnoGraphics/Impostrip, and Videk. The sponsors will have experts on-hand to provide updates and demonstrations of their products, services, and workflow integration.
There is also an opportunity to tour Ricoh’s state-of-the-art Boulder Customer Experience Center where attendees can explore Ricoh’s full range of products and solutions, and see equipment features and functionalities firsthand. It will be a chance to see Ricoh’s newest solutions, including the RICOH Pro VC70000. This unique Ricoh experience will include:
- Access to Ricoh's largest exhibition of software, sheet-fed toner, continuous-feed inkjet, and wide format solutions
- Conversations with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) on the portfolio
- Q&A time with Production Print Specialists (PPSs)
- Interaction with applications and product demos
Each attendee will be able to customize their own itinerary and attend the sessions that will provide them the most value and networking opportunities, in line with Ricoh's commitment to tailored approaches to customer needs. Attendees will also be able to share takeaways with the rest of their team, create an action plan for implementing the strategies they’ve gained, and come back to the office with new tactics that can be applied to current projects.
The opportunity to attend INTERACT is an invaluable resource to the overall success of print shops throughout the industry. For a better understanding of the value INTERACT and to learn more, please visit: takealookatricoh.com/interact-invite/.
Denise Gustavson is the Editorial Director and Special Projects Editor for the Printing & Packaging Group, which includes Printing Impressions, packagePRINTING, In-plant Graphics and Wide-Format Impressions magazines, among other brands. She is also the Editor-in-Chief of Wide-Format Impressions.