EDSF is Accepting Graphic Arts Scholarship Applications
HURST, TX—April 7, 2011—The Electronic Document Scholarship Foundation (EDSF) is accepting scholarship applications for students worldwide pursuing careers in the printing, graphic communication and document management industry. The scholarships are awarded to full-time, four-year and advanced degree students as well as technical/community college students. The following industry scholarships are available:
• EDSF Board of Directors Scholarships - awards range $1,000 - $2,500
• Clampitt Paper Scholarship - $2,500
• Heidelberg USA Scholarship - $2,000
• Hoods Memorial Scholarship - $2,000
• Joel Cartun Scholarship - $1,000
• OutputLinks Graphic Arts Educators Scholarship - $1,000
• OutputLinks Hal Morrow Memorial Scholarship - $1,500
• OutputLinks Industry Analysts Scholarships Honoring Steve Reynolds - 2 @$1,000
• OutputLinks Jeanne Mowlds Distinguished Lifetime Service Award - $1,000
• OutputLinks John A. Lopiano Endowed Scholarship - $2,000
• OutputLinks Marketing Professions Scholarships - 2 @ $1,000
• OutputLinks Sustainability/Stewardship Award - $1,000
• OutputLinks Woman of Distinction Scholarship - $5,000
• Questex Media Group Scholarship - $2,000
• Wayne Alexander Memorial Scholarship - $2,000
To apply for the scholarships listed above, complete the Graphic Communication and Document Management Scholarship Application found on www.edsf.org or follow this link.
Application due date: May 2, 2011
The Electronic Document Scholarship Foundation (EDSF) is a charitable, non-profit, 501(c)(3) that engages in programs designed to attract the best and brightest to the industry. By granting scholarships, fostering education, promoting research, recognizing leaders, encouraging innovation, and garnering and disseminating knowledge, we are helping build the next generation of digital content and delivery professionals. For more information, visit www.edsf.org.
The EDSF scholarship program is supported by companies and individuals involved in the Document Management and Graphic Communications industry including 4over, AIIM International, Allegra Network, AlphaGraphics, BCT, Böwe Bell + Howell, C.P. Bourg, Canon USA, CGS Publishing Technologies, Eastman Kodak, EFI, Equitrac, FedEx Office, Franchise Services, GMC Software, Hewlett-Packard, InfoPrint, InfoTrends, Mimeo.com, Océ North America, OfficeMax, Pitney Bowes, Presstek, PrinterPresence, Quark, Ricoh Americas Corporation, RISO, WhatTheyThink.com and Xerox Corporation.