Burton Clarifies Shares Ownership in Cenveo
STAMFORD, CT—In response to an aggregated news item that appeared in the Dec. 20 edition of PI Weekly, Cenveo Chairman and CEO Robert Burton Sr. wanted to clarify the information that was cited. Burton noted that only a portion of his overall holdings were listed.
• Robert G. Burton Sr. owns 5,095,402 shares and is the largest individual stock holder of Cenveo. In last year's proxy, he was listed as the beneficiary owner of 6,289,700 Cenveo shares, or 9.8 percent of the common outstanding stock.
• He has 437,000 Cenveo options that are vesting for Robert G. Burton Sr., in addition to the aforementioned numbers.
• As listed in the company's 2012 proxy, he purchased $996,000 of Cenveo stock in the open market that is included in the numbers above.
• In 2013, Burton will have purchased more than $600,000 of Cenveo stock in the open market. The $100,000 purchase reported last week was one of several purchases made during this year.
• Burton also owns $5,022,000 of Cenveo bonds and continues to purchase more in the open market. His three sons, who work at Cenveo, also own company bonds.
• It is his objective to continue to purchase Cenveo stock each month through the firm's employee stock purchase plan and Cenveo bonds in the open market, along with other Cenveo stock.
Printing Impressions constantly strives to provide complete and accurate information, and it regrets any confusion the prior news brief may have caused.