Bill’s Thanksgiving Day Gift to You
For this short Thanksgiving week, I do not have a sales tip. Last week I told you what to do this week, so if you need some inspiration, check out last week’s tip.
What I do have for you this week is a gift. I’d call it a “free gift” but that’s redundant. As a thank you for your patronage, for checking out these sales tips, for reading my blog and my monthly Printing Impressions column, and of course for my Sales Vault Insiders, I am sharing a digital copy of my 25 Best Sales Tips Ever! book. Click to select from the Print or Sign versions.
Just fill out the form at this link https://billfarquharson.com/bills-t-day-gift-to-you
- Sales Motto
- Time of Day to Call Someone and Get Them on the Phone
- Time Management Tip
- The Second Best Time Management Tip
- Way to Never Cold Call Again
- Voicemail Template
- Way to Get Noticed
- Way to Differentiate Yourself When Prospecting
- Way to Get an Appointment, Leave a Kick Ass Voicemail Message, and Have Infectious Confidence
- Way to Have a Successful First Appointment
- Way to Answer the Question, “Is That Your Best Price?” With a “Yes!”
- Sales Philosophy
- Way to Increase Your Sales Volume
- Way to Increase Your Productivity
- Three Selling Months of the Year
- Definition of an Objection
- Way to Overcome the “Your Price Is Too High” Objection
- Response to the Objection, “We Already Have a Vendor”
- Time to Make a Sales Call
- Holiday Card
- Way to Land a Big Fish
- Place to Look for Killer Good Prospects
- Prospecting Plan
- Side Door to Use to Get an Appointment
- Way to Make Seven Sales Calls a Day
Thank you, my friends, for your patronage. Thank you for emailing your comments and suggestions. Thank you for sharing my excitement when we welcomed our first grandchild.
The entire FarkaBerry family wishes you a Happy Thanksgiving.
See you next Monday.
All Sales Vault workshops are interactive, combining ideas from an expert with input from your peers. See the line up of upcoming sales topics at SalesVaultInsider.com or call Bill Farquharson at 781-934-7036.
Bill Farquharson is a sales trainer for the graphic arts. Email him at Bill@AspireFor.com or call (781) 934-7036. Bill’s two books, The 25 Best Print Sales Tips Ever and Who’s Making Money at Digital/Inkjet Printing…and How? as well as information on his new subscription-based website, The Sales Vault are available at BillFarquharson.com.