Allied Printing to Hold Eighth Annual Charitable Foundation Memorial Golf Tournament
MANCHESTER, CT—April 17, 2015—The Allied Printing Services Charitable Foundation is pleased to hold its eighth Annual Memorial Golf Tournament at Topstone Golf Course on both Thursday, June 11 and Friday, June 12. In light of the large volume of golfers at last year’s tournament, the company is expanding this year’s outing to two consecutive days of golfing, dining, and socializing.
Space is limited to 120 golfers each day, and sells out quickly, so be sure to reserve a place for your foursome(s) today! Individual players are also welcome, and will be teamed.
Last year, Allied Printing was able to donate $72,000.
Through participants generosity and support, the company announced that it is able to make equal contributions to the following organizations:
- Connecticut Children’s Medical Center
- Cushing Academy
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Fidelco Guide Dog Foundation
Allied Printing Services Charitable Foundation
One Allied Way
P.O. Box 850
Manchester, CT 06045-0850.
Information at a Glance
- Date: Thursday, June 11 or Friday, June 12
- Time: Registration and breakfast at 8:30 a.m.; shotgun start at 10:00 a.m. both days
- Format: Four Player Scramble
- Post Play: Cocktail/dinner reception, raffle prizes and silent auction: following the tournament
- Fee: $200 single golfer tournament fee: includes greens fees, cart, prizes, scoring, breakfast, barbecue cookout lunch, one hour open bar with hors d’oeuvres, and buffet dinner reception; $85 of fee is tax deductible.
- NEW this year: Golfers will receive $100 in FootJoy tee gift prizes!
- Sponsorship and Donation Opportunities
Join Allied Printing for cocktails and dinner either of the two nights. Register to attend the reception for only $65.
"On behalf of the entire Sommers family and the Allied Printing Services Charitable Foundation, I thank you for your generosity and support in advance, and greatly look forward to seeing you at the tournament in June," said John Sommers, president and CEO, of Allied Printing.
If you have questions, need more information, or are interested in other ways to become involved with the tournament please contact Tiffany Hamm at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at (860) 643-1101.