AccuZIP to Bring Several Must See 'Em Award-Winning Products to GRAPH EXPO
ATASCADERO, Calif.—August 21, 2015—GRAPH EXPO 15 is right around the corner and planning your time on the exhibit hall floor is vitally important. AccuZIP Inc. (booth #1258) has been honored with three 2015 Must See 'Em awards in three separate categories.
The categories and AccuZIP products honored are: Sales and Order Entry (AccuZIP Direct Mail Configurator), Color Management and Quality Control (Variable, Transactional and Multi-Channel—AccuZIP Maps and AccuZIP Geo-Information Services) and Postpress and In-line Finishing (Imprinting, Mailing, Shipping and Fulfillment—AccuZIP 7). For information on these products, schedule time to visit booth #1258. Here are a few of the other activities AccuZIP has planned:
- Informative demonstrations of the technology AccuZIP has available today and some it will bring to the industry in 2015-2016.
- Presentations from industry icons like Trish Witkowski of Fold Factory.
- A “Grand Prize” raffle for a 100 year Anniversary Edition Harley Davidson Sportster motorcycle signed by Jay Leno. Ride home in style!
- Apple iWatch giveaways through multiple daily raffles
- Existing AccuZIP customer partners will receive “Golden Tickets,” which may entitle them to a discount on existing AccuZIP products at renewal.
- Existing AccuZIP customer partners can stop by and tell their “AccuZIP Story” for bonus raffle tickets. Contact AccuZIP President Kristen McKiernan directly for more information and to get scheduled to share your “AccuZIP story.”
- A video wall showing AccuZIP technology integrated with applications like inkjet printing.
- Please stop by to congratulate Steve Belmonte on his induction into Epicomm’s prestigious Soderstrom Society.
About AccuZIP Inc.
AccuZIP Inc. is a national software company based in Atascadero, California. Now in its third decade, AccuZIP provides feature-rich solutions to manage contact data quality, address hygiene, USPS Postal presorting and compliance, mail tracking and reporting and much more! The company's solutions are used in many industry verticals to streamline, standardize and simplify processes associated with data entry, data management and multi-channel communications.
Source: AccuZip Inc.