5 Trends Shaping the Future of Printing Manufacturing
Sponsored by: Nortec Humidity Ltd
Speakers: Dr. Harvey R. Levenson, Professor Emeritus, Cal Poly; Stephen Zenger, President, Zenger Group; Carl Joachim, Co-Founder and Chief Marketing Officer, ePac, LLC
There are 35 graphic communication industry segments. Of these 35 industry segments, 27 have traditionally focused on print. Of the 27, the only industry segments not negatively impacted by the Internet, but have grown in spite the growth of online marketing, are those related to packaging. This applies to conventional package printing including offset, flexography, and gravure, and digital printing. The packaging industry will witness the fastest growth of over 12% from 2016 to 2024. In this webinar we explore big ideas, innovations, hot industries, major players, trends and statistics.
Who should register:
- Commercial printers
- Packaging converters
- Product brand producers
- Why packaging is one of the only growth segments in printing industry
- How to combine digital and conventional equipment to adapt to new industry needs
- Why digital packaging is a new market opportunity for commercial printers
- How printed electronics and functional imaging promises to play a growing role in packaging
- Why commercial printers are using air and water to reduce waste and improve machine downtime
Sponsored by Nortec
Couldn't make it on October 18th? No problem! Printing Impressions webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar, both live and on- demand.