Must See ’Ems Winners for GRAPH EXPO 2012 Announced
The 2012 Must See ’Ems award winners are listed alphabetically within each category, along with booth numbers. They are:
• Sales and Order Entry — EFI DSFdesign Studio for EFI Digital StoreFront (Booth 2000); EFI M500 self-service copy and print station (Booth 2000); and XMPie uStore Facebook Connect (Booth 1200).
• Prepress and Premedia — Dalim Software - ES 3 (Booth 229); EFI Fiery SeeQuence JobMaster (Booth 2000); Esko Studio 12 (Booth 427); Ricoh Clickable Paper (Booth 2600).
• Pressroom - Analog Presses — Heidelberg USA Prinect Image Control Next Generation (Booth 1214).
• Pressroom - Digital Presses — Eastman Kodak NexPress Gold Dry Ink (Booth 1221); HP Indigo 10000 digital press (Booth 1227); HP Indigo WS6600 digital press (Booth 1227).
• Pressroom - Wide-Format — Epson America SureColor S50670 (Booth 636); HP Designjet L26500 printer (Booth 1227); Xante Excelagraphix 4200 (Booth 2449).
• Postpress Finishing - Digital and Small-Format — MGI JETvarnish 3D (Booth 3623); Xerox IntegratedPLUS finishing solution for booklets (Booth 1200).
• Postpress Finishing - Wide-Format — EFI Layout Option for Fiery wide-format solution (Booth 2000); Esko Kongsberg XN (Booth 427).
• Imprinting, Mailing, Shipping and Fulfillment — Avanti Computer Systems Advanced Fulfillment V12.4 (Booth 864); Bowe Systec North America Fusion Cross (Booth 3627); Pitney Bowes Mailstream Wrapper inline envelope converting module (Booth 1238).
• Management Systems — Eastman Kodak INSITE prepress portal software Version 6.5 (Booth 1221); EFI PrintFlow Dynamic Scheduling - Employee & Tool Constraints (Booth 2000); XMPie Circle (Booth 1200).
• Future Print - Technology Demonstrations — Eastman Kodak FLEXCEL direct system (Booth 1221); PadPublisher’s PadPublisher and PadCloud (Booth 4836); Pageflex Dynamic Media (Booth 867).
For complete information about the GRAPH EXPO 2012 Must See ’Ems and to register for the show, visit www.graphexpo.com.
About GRAPH EXPO 2012
Recognized as the most expansive exhibition in the Americas of offset, digital and hybrid technologies, products and services for the commercial, transactional, converting and package printing, publishing, mailing, in-plant, photo imaging and marketing industries, this year's “Print Integrated” themed GRAPH EXPO will offer an exciting show-going experience for a diverse spectrum of attendees. The trade show will present the latest graphic communications technologies in live equipment demonstrations across the show floor and education on the most in-demand products and newest profit-making opportunities.