Today’s In-plants: Adapting to Change with Inkjet
Sponsored by: Canon Solutions America - PPS
Speakers: Craig Seybert, Manager of Printing Services, Penn State Health; Lisa Stelter, Manager, Print and Mail Services, Sanford Health
In-plants are faced with rapidly changing market conditions. To be effective they must adapt to the times. How do successful in-plants do this? And how can production inkjet enable new business opportunities and strengthen your in-plant operation?
In this webinar we will explore why production inkjet makes sense for your in-plant, what benefits it can bring, and how it can enhance the strategic value you bring to your parent organization. Bob Neubauer, Editor of In-plant Impressions, will moderate the session and guide a discussion with two successful in-plant inkjet users on topics including:
- The evolution of the in-plant’s mission and becoming a strategic asset to the parent organization
- How inkjet has enabled new business opportunities and strengthened their operations
- How adding color to documents with inkjet increases their value
- How inkjet enables 1:1 personalized printed communication in a multi-channel world
- Why the time is right for in-plants to adopt inkjet technology
Sponsored by Canon Solutions America
Couldn't make it on July 22nd? No problem! Printing Impressions webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar, both live and on- demand.