Is Your Business Prepared to Take Advantage of the Economic Recovery?
Sponsored by: Agfa Corporation
Speakers: Mike Meshkati, President, SinaLite; Trey Laverty, Director of Sales & Marketing, Slate Group; Lisa Cross, Principal Analyst, NAPCO Research
Economists are predicting the U.S. GDP to grow 3.7% in 2021 — a huge number even compared to pre-pandemic years. Join this webinar to gain a better understanding of how to diversify your to business and ready it for the next wave of economic growth expected in the second half of 2021.
Learn from commercial printers who have made the investment in wide-format inkjet and how it has helped them achieve profitable growth.
This session will also provide:
- An economic and industry update
- The economic indicators to watch
- Business intelligence to help you understand how customer demands are changing in a post-pandemic environment
- The top sign and graphic vertical markets segments that are poised for growth
- What you need to know when investing in wide-format
Come to this session armed with your questions. You'll be able to submit questions directly to our panelists for a live Q&A session during the hour.
Sponsored by Agfa Corporation
Can’t make it on June 22nd? No problem! Printing Impressions webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar, both live and on- demand.