Grow Your DTG Business During COVID-19
Sponsored by: Ricoh
Speakers: Karen Cutter and Kim Smick-Sullivan, Owner, Ladybug Embroidery and Garment Printing; Haziel Mitchell, National Sales Manager, Ricoh; and Chuck Northcutt, Business Development Manager, Indirect Sales Channel, Ricoh
Despite extreme economic challenges brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic, some custom apparel businesses are not only surviving -- they're thriving! Learn how some Ricoh Direct-to-Garment printer owners have pivoted and learned to leverage the advantages of DTG to increase their revenue.
Designed for both newcomers and print industry veterans, this webinar will deliver plenty of information about how to make money with DTG and include a demo of how to print custom face masks.
- Exciting news about the future of Ricoh DTG, including an exclusive sneak peek at one of our BIGGEST projects yet!
- How DTG businesses are pivoting to survive -- and even thrive -- during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Insider strategies for using DTG to grow your revenue
- Mask printing demo on the award-winning RICOH Ri 1000
- Special guests and Ricoh DTG owners Ladybug Embroidery and Garment Printing discuss their DTG journey and staying profitable during the COVID-19 pandemic
Seats are highly limited, so register today!
Sponsored by Ricoh
Click here to register for this free webinar today!
Couldn't make it on September 2nd? No problem! Printing Impressions and Promo Marketing webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar, both live and on- demand.