Automating, Streamlining and Optimizing the Folding Process
Sponsored by: MBO America
Speakers: Lance Martin, Vice President of Sales - National Accounts, MBO America
The folding sequence begins with taking flat sheets from the press and ends with delivering them as finished products. In between lie opportunities to make the process more efficient – including, but not limited to, using automated folding equipment to get the job done.
Presented by MBO America, the leader in folding technology, this informative webinar will describe the process to identify and eliminate folding bottlenecks, match equipment to job requirements, and make the folding sequence fully productive from end to end. You will learn:
- Where to remove touches that can slow the folding sequence
- The differences between the two basic types of folders – buckle and combi – and the pros and cons of using each
- What can be automated on a folder
- Automated folding vs. manual folding: how to choose the right method for the job
- Proper maintenance of automated folding equipment
If your plant is still working with legacy, non-automated folders, this webinar is a must-attend. Register today for a learning experience that will pay off in productivity!
Sponsored by MBO America
Couldn’t make it on June 26th? No problem! Printing Impressions webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar, both live and on- demand.