Tips to Market Your Events Online
7. Use mobile apps from planning to follow-up stage:
Attendees now expect instant access to important event information—in the palm of their hands. That's why marketers are developing mobile apps to share event updates with audiences while they are on the move. The apps have become an essential part of planning and networking for events and can help you do the following:
- Build relationships and interact with attendees through real-time messaging
- Help attendees plan their schedules, navigate the events, and easily find exhibitors/break-out sessions
- Enable attendees to contact product managers to discuss specific queries
- Capture leads and grow partnerships
How do you plan and promote your events? How has this changed to incorporate online tactics and social media? How do you think the expectations of potential attendees have changed in the past five years or so?