How to Design Effective Coupons
Plan online coupons with goals:
Before designing digital coupons, treat them like any other marketing project and set goals. They could have objectives like:
- Launch products and entice first-time buyers
- Increase purchase volume during a special season
- Drive traffic into stores
This coupon provides incentives for online referrals to multiply their reach.
Reward online actions of customers:
Beyond offering discounts, you can ask viewers to like your Facebook page, tweet about your latest promotions or pin their favorite images from your summer collection. Another call-to-action for redeeming coupon deals is submitting email addresses. Capturing data in this way will help you send offers tailored to buyers’ preferences to their inbox. It works to make promotions more effective and helps you become your customers’ favorite brand. Last, but not the least, it supports your e-mail marketing strategy by growing your list.
Reach younger customers with mobile coupons:
As mobile usage goes up, everyone from major brands to small businesses are using them to drive sales and reach customers with interesting deals. The responsive coupons can be promoted across mobile display ads, mobile apps, mobile websites and social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+ and Pinterest.
FunMobility mobile coupons can be saved to Passbook through links sent via email, SMS, and mobile apps.
Be sure you cover the following details while designing mobile coupons:
- Stick to simple designs due to the small screen size
- Use high-quality images that are easily recognizable
- Feature small amounts of copy that include the promotion name and key benefits
- Issue a clear and concise call-to-action, which can include a bar code or website address and coupon code
How do you use coupons to promote your brand? What advice do you have for increasing coupon redemption and driving sales?