Digital Printing: Beyond the Whitewash
If this is what they really think about digital print, we are doing a lousy job
“I've been in the design business for 25 years, but today it seems every print project under 1,000 pieces prints on a digital press,” complains Elizabeth. “It's lower in price, but not quite the same as traditional printing, where you can get varnishes, diecuts, and the paper stocks that aren't as limited as digital printing...”
- Consumables-Paper - Digital
- Digital Printing-Liquid Toner
- Digital Printing-Production Inkjet - Continuous Feed (Color)
- Digital Printing-Production Inkjet - Continuous Feed (Mono)
- Digital Printing-Production Inkjet - Cut Sheet
- Digital Printing-Toner - Continuous Feed (Color)
- Digital Printing-Toner - Continuous Feed (Mono)
- Digital Printing-Toner - Cut Sheet (Color)
- Digital Printing-Toner - Cut Sheet (Mono)
- Sabine Lenz
Sabine Lenz is the founder of PaperSpecs.com, the first online paper database and community specifically designed for paper specifiers.
Growing up in Germany, Sabine started her design career in Frankfurt, before moving to Australia and then the United States. She has worked on design projects ranging from corporate identities to major road shows and product launches. From start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, her list of clients included Oracle, Sun Microsystems, Deutsche Bank, IBM and KPMG.
Seeing designers struggle worldwide to stay current with new papers and paper trends inspired Sabine to create PaperSpecs, an independent and comprehensive Web-based paper database and weekly e-newsletter. She is also a speaker on paper issues and the paper industry. Some refer to her lovingly as the "paper queen" who combines her passion for this wonderful substrate called paper with a hands-on approach to sharing her knowledge.