Xerox Elevates High Performance and Image Quality of iGen3 Digital Press; Releasing Value Based Pricing Guide
Building a successful digital print operation takes more than the latest equipment. Business development plays a critical role and today Xerox Corporation introduced a new pricing tool to help print providers maximize profits.
Xerox’s Value Based Pricing Guide, part of its industry-leading ProfitAccelerator® Digital Business Resources Collection, helps print shops address the challenge of developing “value-based” versus “cost-plus” pricing. This enables the capture of incremental revenue from non-print services being provided as part of applications such as direct-mail campaigns. Xerox’s financial resource kit includes information and worksheets to help print providers adapt their business model from a cost-per-job to a services-based model.
“Xerox was the first vendor to offer digital business development support and its offerings, like the new Value Based Pricing Guide, are second to none in the graphic communications industry,” said Andy Tribute, managing partner of Attributes Associates, an internationally oriented consulting company specializing in marketing and technology issues for the printing, publishing and media markets. “As a result, Xerox’s customers around the world receive an unparalleled level of support as they start and run their businesses and look for new ways to drive profits.”
Xerox’s stand at drupa will also include five conversation areas highlighting key business development tools and services, and business development seminars featuring presentations by industry experts on how to grow and manage a digital business. Planned seminars include:
· “Developing a Profitable Digital Print Business” – Peter Muir, Bizucate, Inc.
· “Novel Ideas: Your Digital Book Publishing Opportunity” – John Conley, Xerox
· “Digital Photos: How to Break into the Digital Photo Products Market and Take Advantage of a $2B Opportunity” – Chris Jordan, Jordan & Jordan
· “Offset and Digital: A Marriage Made for Profit” – Xerox executive and customer
· “Hit the Sweet Spot: Target the Ad Agency and Design Services Market” – Andreas Weber, DigitaldruckForum