Presstek and Customers to Showcase On Demand Printing Solutions
“Having retail locations, an online and offline presence and a high-quality DI press allows us to grow the printing business faster than traditional printers,” Daniels said. “With the DI, we can deliver first-class customer service and become a market leader in short-run printing demands.”
Due to the Presstek DI’s ability to complement both conventional offset and toner-based devices, Presstek customers have successfully met today’s printing challenges. In addition to Daniels, the other Presstek customers who will be discussing their experiences at On Demand are:
Matt Doran, President, Andstadt Printing, York, PA
Mitch Freundlich, CEO, AccelaGraphics of New England, Westborough, MA and President of NAQP (National Association of Quick Printers)
Previewing Presstek Products
Conference attendees will be able to view hands-on demonstrations of Presstek products, talk with company executives and learn how their firms can differentiate themselves and grow their businesses by implementing Presstek DI solutions.
Presstek will have the following products on display:
The Presstek 52DI – This landscape digital offset press operates at up to 10,000 impressions per hour with a maximum page size of 20.47 x 14.76”.
The Presstek 34DI – This portrait format digital offset press produces up to 7,000 13.39 x 18.11” sheets per hour.
Summary of Presstek DI Benefits
The 52 and 34 DIs offer the following advantages:
• 50% cost savings per letter-sized page
• 250 to 10,000 impression “sweet spot” range
• Increased competitiveness in short-run market
• Up to14,000 to 20,000 letter-sized pages per hour
• Highly automated operation in a digital workflow
• Color consistency: sheet-to-sheet, job-to-job, day-to-day
• Same day turnaround capability
Expands capabilities and enhances business performance
• Superior quality up to 300 lpi and FM screening
• Metallic and specialty ink handling, including heavy coverage
• Print on a wide range of substrates: from plastic to heavy card stock to onion skin (0.06 mm to 0.5 mm)