• Presented By: Printing Impressions & Target Marketing
• Sponsored By: NewPage Corporation
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Meta Brophy
, Director, Publishing Operations, Consumers Union; Paul C. Biggs, Director, MeadWestvaco Marketing Solutions; Brian Dudley, VP, MeadWestvaco Marketing Solutions
• Moderator: Thorin McGee, Executive Editor, Target Marketing
• Click Here: Better Choices for Green Printing and Marketing
As a printer, you know partnership between marketer and printer is a powerful opportunity to reduce the environmental impact of direct marketing.
Join Printing Impressions and sister publication Target Marketing as we settle in for an hour to help marketing professionals understand intersection between (and case for) profitable print marketing and environmental responsibility.
As printers, you can also benefit as we discuss initiatives to make print jobs as environmentally responsible as possible, including:
* More efficient print designs
* Printing processes with minimum environmental impact
* The most sustainable paper, ink and binding materials
* Ways to keep your mailing environmentally efficient
* Strategies to streamline workflow and production processes to minimize your impact on the environmentClick here to view this free webinar!