• Presented By: Printing Impressions
• Sponsored By: Canon Solutions America
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Maarten Lens-FitzGerald
, Co-founder and US General Manager, Layar
; Alan D. Snyder, General Manager Fry DPSG, Fry Comm. inc.
• Moderator: Barbara Pellow
, Group Director, InfoTrends
• Click Here: Augmented Reality: Making Print Interactive
Augmented Reality is a live, direct or indirect, view of a physical, real-world environment whose elements are augmented by computer-generated sensory input. It enriches the user's perception of the real world. The popularity of smartphones equipped with GPS and geomagnetic sensors is driving mobile application developer interest in AR. It opens the opportunity for highly contextualized, spatially relevant information that enhances user interactivity. We are seeing AR solutions used for catalogs, magazines and signs to make print part of an extraordinary interactive experience.
This webinar will answer the following questions:
Click here to view this webinar.
- What is Augmented Reality?
- What tools are available in the market to begin leveraging Augmented Reality?
- How do these tools work?
- What are the implications for print?
- What should you do to "get in the game"?