Selling Customized Communications to be Focus of GRAPH EXPO SeminarSeptember 23, 2010
Perhaps you have recently invested in one or more of these solutions, or you are considering acquiring them and are pondering what your return will be. In other words, How do you sell them? And, just as important, what can you charge for these complex services?
Join Aaron Hale, Integrated Solutions Marketing Manager from Canon Business Solutions, Inc., a Canon U.S.A. Co., at GRAPH EXPO 2010 on Tuesday, Sept. 5 from 12:30-1:30 p.m. in Room S403ab for an important educational session.
What will attendees learn?
• Gain perspective of the current market.
• How to target new business and gain increased wallet-share of existing customers.
• Develop a solution that will deliver true value.
• Learn selling strategies that disarm risk adversity.
• Gain insight into pricing strategies that deliver maximum profit.
• What the market will bear for variable usage charges and project management fees.