manroland sheetfed to Unveil Many Innovations at drupaApril 12, 2012
Continued innovation in commercial print
In addition to pursuing advanced solutions for the packaging market, manroland sheetfed also offers innovative solutions for the commercial printing market. This includes the ability for printers to better address customer requirements for faster turnaround using manroland sheetfed solutions that include:
• the just-ready print solution powered by LEC-UV (low energy curing);
• a new hybrid inkjet solution integrated in the press for individualized printing;
• autoprint smart for automated processes between large job signatures combined with superfast make-readies enabled by DirectDrive technology and full inline quality control;
• high-volume commercial printing with 64 pages printed in one pass on the Roland 900XXL perfecting press; and
• a new press console and user interface requiring less operator attention and offering easier handling.
Smaller presence, bigger story
“Visitors to the manroland sheetfed stand may see the company occupying a smaller exhibit space as compared to drupa 2008,” added Rothlaender, “but we are sparing no effort in demonstrating to visitors our know-how and expertise as well as our determination to support the industry with our PRINTVALUE program.” The PRINTVALUE program from manroland sheetfed increases the value of manroland sheetfed presses. Visitors to the booth will be able to speak with manroland sheetfed experts about how these value added services will enhance their businesses. These include:
• printservices technical support for total efficiency during the entire life cycle of a printing system.
• printcom, a full range of factory certified consumables that increase the efficiency of the printing process as well as production reliability.
• printnetwork networking and computer integrated manufacturing solutions; and finally,
• printadvice, advisory services from a partner that has had more than 160 years of industry experience.
Join us in Offenbach
Once again, manroland sheetfed will be offering visitors the opportunity to participate in daily organized visits to its Print Technology Center in Offenbach, where visitors will be able to see four additional ROLAND presses in all formats up to XXL.
“This successful initiative from last drupa will allow many visitors from around the world, including South and North America as well as Asia, to gain a better understanding of the gigantic factories and the thrilling energy behind manroland sheetfed technology,” concluded Rothlaender. “We look forward to having those visitors join us for an exciting and informative day.”
For more information about manroland sheetfed, visit www.manroland.com or send an email to email@example.com. To schedule a visit to manroland sheetfed’s Offenbach Print Technology Center, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About manroland sheetfed
manroland sheetfed GmbH began trading on 10 February 2012, following the acquisition of the sheetfed division of the insolvent manroland AG by British industrialist Tony Langley and Langley Holdings plc. (www.langleyholdings.com). manroland sheetfed employs around 900 people at the HQ in Offenbach, Germany and over 2000 staffs worldwide, in over 40 subsidiaries.