InfoPrint Solutions Launches InfoPrint Pro C900 AFP Color Cutsheet PrinterAugust 18, 2009
• Air-assisted paper feed for heavy stocks helps to maintain rated speed
• Automatic switching between trays helps prevent job interruptions when the same form is loaded in multiple trays.
• Change-on-the-fly supplies and media to support continuous operation, minimize setup time and prevent interventions that cause downtime
• Trained Customer Replaceable Units helps to minimize downtime as users can replace critical components without maintenance support
• Inline finishing capabilities, to shorten turnaround times and reduce outsourcing
AFP is a document format originally designed to support form printing on laser printers. Both large and mid-market customers can reap the benefits of AFP architecture, and it is particularly important in driving new industry initiatives like TransPromo and in the creation of invoices, personalized collateral and direct mail.š
About InfoPrint Solutions Co.
InfoPrint Solutions Company is a joint venture between IBM and Ricoh built on IBM ’s 50 years in the production print space and Ricoh’s excellence in technology innovation. Go to www.infoprint.com for more information. Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/infoprint