HP Delivers Improved Productivity with New Wide-format Systems at 2011 SGIA Expo
NEW ORLEANS—Oct. 19, 2011—HP today unveiled additions to its HP Scitex digital wide-format graphics portfolio, offering print service providers (PSPs) higher productivity, the versatility to handle more applications and the ability to meet the growing demand for short runs more quickly.
The new offerings include:
- The HP Scitex FB7600 Industrial Press, with new HP FB225 Scitex Inks, workflow improvements for increased productivity and versatility and an optional multisheet loader.
- The 16.6′ (5-m) HP Scitex XP5500 Industrial Printer with new billboard print modes, industry-leading print speeds and unprecedented ink coverage.
- The 10.5′ (3.2-m) HP Scitex XP2500 Industrial Printer, which delivers up to 15 percent more throughput than its predecessor.
- Enhanced HP Scitex Print Care offerings for the new printers to help customers maximize uptime and serviceability.
- EskoArtwork i-cut Suite, a print-to-cut workflow solution enhanced for HP Scitex printers, from HP Solutions Business Partner ESKO.
“As the leader in industrial wide-format graphics, HP is helping customers transition from analog to digital printing and take advantage of higher value pages to further grow their businesses,” said Xavier Garcia, general manager, Scitex Wide-format Solutions, HP. “With today’s introductions, our customers can go after these pages with the confidence that HP digital solutions will deliver the productivity, versatility and reliability they demand.”
The HP Scitex FB7600 and XP5500 industrial presses will debut in HP booth 919 at the 2011 SGIA Expo in New Orleans, Oct. 19-21, 2011. At the show, HP also will kick off the first HP Print Excellence Awards for HP Scitex and HP Designjet customers to recognize best-in-class wide-format graphics applications. The contest will culminate at the drupa 2012 tradeshow, where HP will announce winning customers and applications.
HP Scitex FB7600 Industrial Press improves productivity and workflow
Delivering high productivity on a range of flexible and rigid media, the HP Scitex FB7600 Industrial Press offers a variety of productivity enhancements – including in-line saturation control for backlit applications, hot folders and job queue – to help PSPs expedite their workflow. The device can print up to 95 full boards an hour and has a new point-of-purchase print mode that produces 55 full boards an hour with indoor quality.