Xplor to Present Educational Program at GRAPH EXPO 2010
LAND O’LAKES, FL—July 21, 2010—Xplor International, the worldwide electronic document systems association, today announced the details of their education program to be hosted at GRAPH EXPO 2010, the year’s largest graphic communications exhibition and conference in the Americas, coming October 3-6, 2010 to Chicago’s McCormick Place South.
The Xplor Document University (XDU) program to be held during GRAPH EXPO on October-6, will feature 18 individual sessions in three education tracks. Taught by some of the leading authorities in the printing, graphic arts, mailing, variable data and transaction printing industries, the tracks and sessions are:
• White Space and TransPromo - A Profitable Combination
• Making Your Document Work with Your Integrity System
• Designing Documents Around Technology
• Data-Driven, Personalized Customer Communications for Fun & Profit
• You Have Data, Now What?
• Technology Applications and Their Use in Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
• Leverage Data Analytics to Drive Results
• Managing Data Across All Your Communication Channels: Data, Content & Reporting
• Optimizing Your Printing and Output Technology
• Using ADF Technology to Accelerate Your Print and Output Operations
• How To Improve Customer Engagement
• Create a Brilliant Statement for Your Bottom Line by Moving to Inkjet Printing
• Large Things Can Come in Small Boxes!
• Full Color Inkjet Delivers Equivalent Direct Mail Response Rates for 62% Less Cost Than Toner
• Using SaaS Solutions in the Document Output Industry
• Let the Tool Do the Work
• The Business Case for Document Integrity
• Inkjet Color Printing: Practical Uses & Predictable Pricing
Registration for one or both days of the two-day program, which includes access to the GRAPH EXPO exhibit floor, is now open at: www.graphexpo.com and www.xplor.org. Early-bird registration discounts are available until September 3, 2010.
For information about sponsorship opportunities, contact Deborah Green at phone: +1 770 444-3845 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.