XMPie Debuts Innovation Showcase and Highlights Latest OfferingsSeptember 8, 2009
NEW YORK—09/08/2009—At PRINT 09, the year's largest and most comprehensive global graphic communications exhibition and conference, XMPie® will demonstrate the unique capabilities of its solutions through an interactive exhibition. The XMPie Innovation Showcase is a self-guided demonstration corridor where attendees will see, hear and experience a multi-phase, multi-touch point, viral cross-media campaign that incorporates marketing tactics for customer acquisition and retention, as well as up- and cross-selling.
The XMPie Innovation Showcase uses a personalized postcard featuring a unique barcode as a passport to take attendees step-by-step through a personalized, fully featured cross-media campaign experience. Along with the postcard, elements including a personalized e-mail, Response URL™ (RURL) Web site, mobile message and fulfillment offering are also explored.
In addition to the live interaction, attendees will concurrently learn about the XMPie innovations that enabled each aspect of the campaign, including enhanced e-mail capabilities, RURLs leading to full-featured, interactive landing micro-sites, Web sites that drive the XMPie system through its rich set of application programming interfaces (APIs), uncompromised creative with U2, and the RURL Wizard and templates. Even Google maps and personalized mobile SMS are incorporated. Upon exiting the showcase, visitors will receive personalized fulfillment samples, including a calendar, FunFlip™ promotion and more.
“XMPie is renowned in the industry for pushing the envelope of state-of-the-art communication technologies — from print and Web, to e-mail and SMS,” said Karin Stroh, vice president of marketing, XMPie. “At PRINT 09, we are demonstrating how customers can leverage our solutions to drive a new era in one-to-one communications, where from a single interface they can expertly master every media channel, creating dynamic, cross-media, conversational campaigns that generate significant results.”
Beyond the Innovation Showcase, visitors to XMPie’s booth (#1117) at PRINT 09 will experience the company’s innovative technology, seamless workflows and business-building support. In addition, XMPie solutions are present in the booths of several XMPie partners, including AGFA (#2600), HP (#1229) and Xerox® (#1100). XMPie’s expanded PRINT 09 presence reaffirms the company’s broad business scope and the commitment of digital print’s leading vendors to provide their customers with the solutions they demand.
XMPie’s highlights at PRINT 09 include:
• XMPie E-Mail Service, an e-mail service offering available as an option to all XMPie Cross-Media and e-Media platform users. XMPie is seamlessly integrating ExactTarget as the back-end technology for this robust, commercial-grade e-mail delivery and tracking service and, using economies of scale, offering it at an affordable price. XMPie E-Mail Service provides users with the ease of an integrated, streamlined workflow and peace-of-mind of working with a single, trusted provider for all their cross-media needs.
• The introduction of uStore® 3.6, the latest version of XMPie’s Web-to-print solution. uStore 3.6 features uStore Connect, as well as uStore Automatic Failover and Scalability. It is also being recognized with an Encore Worth-a-Look at PRINT 09.
• uStore Connect is a new set of APIs that allow integrators, third-party developers and customers doing custom development to integrate the uStore document customization workflow into their existing e-commerce systems. uStore Connect allows for the creation of Web-to-print solutions that meet specific end-to-end requirements, while including the state-of-the-art XMPie document creation, customization, personalization and production experience.
• uStore Automatic Failover and Scalability allows customers to leverage investments in computing and networking infrastructure to create fault-tolerant Web-to-print solutions that not only recover from failures, but also completely hide the recovery process from Web-to-print site customers. In addition, this capability provides elastic scalability, where adding computing resources to a cluster configuration automatically adds bandwidth for the Web-to-print solution, enabling the servicing of very large audiences.
• Additions to the XMPie Marketplace, an online resource designed to support XMPie users in the creation of personalized marketing materials. New calendar starter kits, 2010 calendars and holiday template packs join XMPie Marketplace’s constantly expanding library of creatively designed, personalization-ready VDP templates.
XMPie E-Mail Service will be available starting in Q4 2009 and uStore 3.6 is available immediately. To learn about XMPie’s new and enhanced product offerings and see its entire portfolio of software solutions, visit booth #1117 at PRINT 09 taking place Sept.11 – 16 at McCormick Place in Chicago.
XMPie, a business-unit of Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX), is the leading provider of software for cross-media, variable data one-to-one marketing. Its solutions help businesses create and manage highly-effective cross-media campaigns, leveraging their market and customer information to achieve dramatic returns on their marketing investments. XMPie software solutions are available in two award-winning compatible product lines: uDirect® for desktop, print-only solutions, and PersonalEffect® for server-based cross-media publishing, campaign management and more. Add-on modules for specific solutions are available, including the award-winning uImage® for image and graphics personalization; uStore®, a Web-to-print platform; uChart™ for dynamic charts and graphs; uEdit™ for Web-based document editing; and uProduce™ Marketing Console for analysis and management of one-to-one campaigns. XMPie is headquartered in New York with an R&D center in Israel and sales, support and professional services operations in the U.S., EMEA and Asia Pacific. For more information, visit www.xmpie.com.