Several Companies Demonstrate Ultimate Technographics' Solutions at GRAPH EXPO
MONTREAL—October 2, 2012—Ultimate Technographics, the market leading developer of automated digital imposition and finishing software solutions, is happy to announce that it will be demonstrating new solutions at GRAPH EXPO at the McCormick Place of Chicago, from October 7th to 12th 2012.
Today’s print landscape translates into shorter runs, a variety of different jobs, higher-speed equipment, store-front for Web-to-print, complete workflow and systems integration, tight SLA’s and high customer expectation. To meet these new challenges and leave the competition behind, you have to think differently about imposition and finishing. Automation drives results in printing today and Ultimate Technographics will showcase its cutting edge technology, specific know-how and solutions for small- or large-print service providers.
Ultimate will be showcasing its technology at GRAPH EXPO, with the following participants:
- Duplo will exhibit a workflow with Duplo Barcode Generator powered by Impostrip OnDemand Automation and JDF automation for Duplo 645 to automate both imposition and finishing processes. Look for us in the orange shirt.
- Glunz & Jensen will be showing its newest News Writer CtP for newspaper with i-position hot folder automation powered by Impostrip.
- HP will be featuring Impostrip OnDemand Scalable in its presentation on the benefits provided by the HP ULTRA Server using the fastest imposition to take advantages of the HP inkjet presses.
- Ricoh will be showcasing Ultimate’s Impostrip OnDemand Automation for ultra-short run book production, allowing complete automation.
- Xerox will be showing Ultimate Bindery, our unique finishing automation technology with FreeFlow Connect and our finishing partners, C.P. Bourg and Standard Horizon.
Headquartered in Montreal, Ultimate invented digital imposition with the first release of Impostrip in 1989, and has continued to play a leading role in the market ever since while providing the most innovative and progressive imposition products. The company is continually evolving Impostrip to be the first to take advantage of new technological developments. Over 30,000 imposition engines have been sold to date to OEMs, prepress professionals and digital printers around the world, and the company has a rich history of providing and integrating imposition technologies into hardware and software workflow solutions for print industry leaders including Duplo, Glunz & Jensen, HP, Muller Martini, Ricoh-InfoPrint, Xerox, and others.
Source: Ultimate Technographics.