The Print Coach and Ipex 2010 Join Forces to Tackle Printers' Problems in New Audio SeriesMarch 10, 2010
• Robert Hankin, corporate investment lawyer and a former senior legal adviser at venture capitalist company 3i plc
• Steve Kaplan, marketing consultant and author of The New York Times bestsellers, 'Bag the Elephant!: Getting and Keeping BIG Customers', 'Be the Elephant!: Build a Bigger, Better Business' and 'Sell Your Business for the Max!'
• Jon Goldman, author of The Million Dollar Lumpy Mail Marketing System, an authoritative, how-to kit and resource for direct marketing campaigns, and 'The 18 secrets of Niche Marketing'.
• Peter Thompson, business consultant and author of over 100 audio and video programmes, and books on business and personal growth
• David J. Cichelli, Senior Vice President of The Alexander Group Inc.
• Mark Hodges, finance expert and corporate lawyer
• Alan Pink, founder of tax consultancy Alan Pink Tax
As well as offering a convenient way to obtain advice from the comfort of their armchairs, the 'Ask the Print Experts' series will provide listeners with a taste of what's to come in the free-of-charge seminar programme at Ipex 2010 - the 'Printers' Profit Zone'. It will offer dynamic and interactive Master Classes in Hall 9 for printers who want to tackle critical issues affecting their business. To register for these classes, visit www.ipex.org/ppz. Those who have not yet registered for Ipex 2010 can do so by going to www.ipex.org/register.
About Ipex 2010
Ipex is the largest English-speaking global technology event for print, publishing and media. Acquired by IIR Exhibitions in 2006 from its previous owner, industry association Picon, IIR Exhibitions also owns Total Print! Expo incorporating Digital Print World, Northprint and Ipex South Asia.
Ipex 2010 will take place from Tuesday 18th May to Tuesday 25th May 2010 at the NEC, Birmingham, UK. The new footprint for the show provides a logical layout for visitors by mirroring the whole print production workflow.
The new Ipex 2010 website www.ipex.org includes sales brochures, the exhibition layout, an exhibitor list as well as marketing and logistical information. It also has information and voting forms for the international Ipex 2010 'Champions Print' Awards which were launched to acknowledge the huge contributions of those who have influenced and shaped the development of the printing industry.