Southern Lithoplate Restructures Sales Organization
WAKE FOREST, NC—Nov. 1, 2010—Following the completion earlier this month of its acquisition of Konica Minolta Graphic Imaging’s offset printing plate business, Southern Lithoplate, Inc. has implemented a new organizational structure to manage the expanded sales operation. The changes are intended to provide a solid foundation for the company as it pursues leadership in the prepress and pressroom consumables, service and support arenas.
The following provides a brief overview of key changes, which are effective immediately:
• Southern Lithoplate named Michael Phillips to the position of Director of North American Sales from Director of News Sales. A member of the Southern Lithoplate sales team since 2007, Phillips previously held leadership posts during his 15 years with Agfa Graphics and Konica.
• Ted McGrew was appointed Director of National Accounts. McGrew came to Southern Lithoplate in 2009 as Strategic Accounts Manager, bringing 19 years of sales experience to the role. Earlier, he held positions at HPS Office Systems, Fujifilm USA and Kodak.
• Ed Paul was named Director of Commercial Markets. Paul joined Southern Lithoplate in 2006 and served as Director of Commercial Sales. Before that, he served a total of 29 years with Spectratech International, Creo and Kodak.
• David Baygents. newcomer and Konica veteran, was appointed Director of International Sales. Baygents became part of the Southern Lithoplate team with the Konica acquisition. He had 12 years of prior experience with Konica.
• In addition, Steven Mattingly was promoted to Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing. Mattingly, formerly Vice president of sales and marketing, joined Southern Lithoplate in 1988. He gained extensive experience in managing current & future customer relationships over the course of his 22-year tenure. Before coming to Southern Lithoplate, Mattingly spent 12 years producing similar results in the consumer goods, wholesale distribution, banking, telecommunications and consulting industries.