RISO to Showcase the New ComColor X1 Series of Printers at PRINT 13August 20, 2013
BURLINGTON, MA—August 20, 2013—RISO Inc. today announced that it will put the new ComColor X1 series high-speed, full-color inkjet printers center stage at the up-coming PRINT 13 trade show in Chicago. The ComColor X1 series not only offers the industry’s highest productivity and pinnacle reliability, but is further supported by a cadre of optional production accessories that make for a number of configurations that are ideal for any printing operation. Combined with its low cost of ownership and even lower power consumption needs, the ComColor X1 series printers are sure to be the standard for digital production at the show. RISO will be exhibiting five different ComColor X1 high-production solutions in their booth (#544) beginning September 8th.
“While the speed and quality of the ComColor X1 series make these printers standout, it’s the production accessories we’ve specifically engineered for each system that offers the most value add and ROI,” noted Richard Mattina, national director of marketing and business development, RISO. “From feeding to finishing, the RISO ComColor Accessories enable each production manager to tailor our offerings to their unique and specific manufacturing needs. Each tool is designed to automate, accelerate, and simplify production tasks to ensure jobs flow to plan.”
Mattina also added that since the series’ introduction in July, RISO has seen a growing groundswell of enthusiasm as it has begun to see customers benefit from the hard work of the company's R&D, marketing and sales teams. “PRINT 13 promises to be the ideal sales platform for showing off how valuable a production tool these printers can be for even the smallest of print environments. And combined with the RISO accessories, we feel we’re delivering a whole new level of automation and production sophistication to the marketplace.”
The New Optional Accessories
The RISO ComColor Accessories elevate the ComColor X1 series printers from digital presses to near-complete production departments. From paper feeding, stapling, punching, and binding, to multi-functioning finishing each is engineered to minimize direct labor costs while maximizing productivity. These new optional production accessories include:
- High Capacity Feeder: The feeder ensures uninterrupted, unattended, high-volume print runs without frequent pauses for paper reloads.
- High Capacity Stacker: With less call for removal of printed output, personnel are free to be more productive in other areas. This option allows stacking of larger output volumes, and the stacker cart neatly and easily transports finished prints.
- Compact Stapling and Offset Stacking: The Face Down Offset Stapler complies with the print speed of 150 sheets per minute. This option is exclusively for offset stacking and stapling printed output. Combined with the Scanner HS5000 option, this configuration is ideal for office production departments such as MarCom and internal copy centers.
- Multifunction Finisher II: This finishing option offers stapling of up to 100 sheets, hole punching in various international formats, inward and outward folding, and a feature for booklet making which can automate saddle stitch stapling of up to 60 pages or 15 sheets. For many operations, the Multifunction Finisher is a complete finishing department.
- Scanner HS5000: Combined with the auto feeder, users can automate scanning of double-sided originals of up to 100 sheets of paper at a time. Documents can be quickly and easily copied, scanned and stored in PDF, TIFF, and JPEG formats for archiving and job management.
The ComColor X1 Series