Relyco Added More than 550 New Customers in Fourth Quarter
DOVER, NH—Jan. 17, 2012—Relyco, a leading provider of value-added business printing and payment solutions, announced that the company closed out a very successful 2011 by adding more than 550 new customers in the fourth quarter. Relyco continues to grow quarter over quarter as the company builds upon its reputation as a leading provider and innovator of business printing and payment solutions.
Some notable new customers include The Boeing Co., Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, NBCUniversal Inc., Coca-Cola Enterprises, Aramark, Sir Speedy, Wells Fargo, Kimberly-Clark Corp., and many federal government agencies.
“2011 was a year of big changes for Relyco as we completely overhauled our core business systems to streamline our business processes—enabling us to grow our business today and prepare for future growth,” said Mike Steinberg, president of Relyco. “With these processes in place and the introduction of exciting new products like our DigiPOP digital packaging substrates, we were able to grow our core vertical markets as well as expand into new markets with great success.
“We also added new software product offerings to address our customer demands for transitioning payroll and payments to electronic process methods. This is an area that we anticipate strong growth from in 2012,” Steinberg noted.
Highlights of Relyco’s successful 2011:
- Addition of more than 550 new customers in Q4.
- Received Quality Level III rating for Specialty Printing from the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) on all substrate products.
- Launch of new DigiPOP line of custom digital packaging templates designed to bring personalized packaging and promotional items to the masses.
- Introduced Endura Label brand of quality laser, digital, ink jet, and offset labeling products.
- Announced Prochek+Plus, the industry’s first “Super Check,” with Securatek copy prevention technology.
- Launched new DURASEAL envelopes – most comprehensive selection of business, security, and specialty envelopes.
Relyco is a leading provider of value-added business printing solutions, business equipment, and check printing software with over 10,000 customers worldwide. As one of the largest distributors of laser and digital applications, including laser checks and other high-security documents, Relyco’s long-standing membership in the ASC X9AB check processing committee and extensive experience with fraud prevention strategies and new forms technologies positions it as the most innovative leader in the business printing solutions field. Relyco’s customers include Google, PepsiCo, Samsung, Adobe and Microsoft.