POLAR to Present a Large Range of New Products in Its Own drupa Stand for the First TimeMarch 5, 2012
Under the motto “POLAR - the PACEmakers,” the company is yet again setting benchmarks in automation, responding to important trends and revealing once more its market and technology leadership.
The main highlight will be the new high-speed cutter generation “N” with its three different models. In the generation “N” POLAR has combined productivity, easy handling, top networking capability and a multitude of options in the most innovative way.
The commercial printing solutions which will be on display will include everything from large size 7S to small formats (26 x 38 cm). Apart from various stand-alone machines, POLAR will also be exhibiting cutting and jogging systems in which some of the processes are fully-automatic. In view of rising labor costs and high competitive pressure automation is certainly a major topic for many markets. Therefore, POLAR will focus on this subject in the presentations taking place several times a day.
For label production, various systems, as well as a stand-alone machine will be on display. To demonstrate what can be achieved with the new options and developments of the POLAR LabelSystems, most of the systems will be producing live.
The new, highly interesting product family for digital printers and print-on-demand is also sure to attract a lot of attention with two completely new machines and many new additions and features.
Let our new machine generation, the numerous new features and options, as well as our response to the latest trends surprise you.
Here is a short overview of our exhibits (all high-speed cutters are part of the new machine generation “N”):
• Cutting Machine POLAR 56 NET *NEW*
• Cutting Machine POLAR 66 NET *NEW*
• Cutting Machine POLAR 80 ECO *NEW*
• POLAR Three-Knife Trimmer BC 330 *NEW*
• High-speed cutter POLAR N 78 PLUS
• POLAR Cutting System L-R-92-L with hold-down clamp in front of knife *NEW*
• High-speed cutter POLAR N 115 PRO with TwinClamp
• POLAR Cutting System L-R-137-T with OptiClamp, CutManager and online connection to the scale *NEW* (Automatic Jogger with FlexStab *NEW* to stabilize paper sheets)