Muller Martini Merges Operations to Expand Offering
HAUPPAUGE, NY—April 5, 2011—Muller Martini USA and its sister company, Muller Martini Mailroom Systems, have merged in order to provide a more streamlined and complete service offering to customers in both the printing and mailroom sectors, announced Werner Naegeli, president and CEO.
Muller Martini Mailroom Systems, located in Allentown, PA, in particular has had its offerings and services extended significantly to include:
• Manufacturing of new inserting equipment for newspaper mailrooms and inserting systems for commercial applications, including magazines and catalogs.
• SAM system solutions, a comprehensive Production Planning System and Warehouse Management System used in Newspaper production, now includes enhanced developments and new modules.
• Streamfeeder manufacturing for newspapers and commercial applications on saddle stitchers and perfect binders.
• Sale of all Newspaper and Mailroom products offered by Muller Martini worldwide.
• Expanded Pre-Owned refurbishing and rebuilding operation, including sale of used, rebuilt and upgraded inserter machines, as well as other Muller Martini equipment.
• SLS feeder exchange and rebuilding program and SLS 2000/3000 upgrade programs
Allentown’s Demo Center now features a full-scale inserting operation and training academy for SLS inserters.
• Relocation Services including recommission and transport of Muller Martini equipment.
• Parts and consumables inventory
In addition, customer service has been significantly enhanced to include a aational service support team that’s available 24/7.
“The merger of these two Muller Martini entities means a greater variety of services, backed by a sales organization with greater manpower,” Naegeli said. “We believe this strong combination of service and support will offer favorable, bottom-line benefits to our clients as they strive to provide cost-efficient and competitive solutions to their customers.”
About Muller Martini
Muller Martini (www.mullermartiniusa.com) is the world’s largest producer of print finishing solutions for commercial and book printers, trade binderies, newspapers, and digital book manufacturers. They are also the world’s leading manufacturer of variable size web offset presses. Muller’s innovative workflow solutions optimize processing efficiencies, while helping to build new revenue streams. With U.S. headquarters in Hauppauge, New York, Muller’s sales and support team provides training and responsive service to printers and binderies nationwide.