MGI to Premiere Innovative Digital Printing and Finishing Solutions #Ipex
The award-winning flagship of MGI’s digital printing line, the Meteor DP60 Pro is widely considered the most versatile digital press in the graphics industry and it has become the solution of choice for several hundred graphics professionals worldwide.
Key features include:
* Compatible substrates including paper, plastics/synthetics (including specialty substrates such as canvas) and envelopes, up to 350 gsm/130 lb Cover/14 mil for paper and up to 400 microns /16 mil for plastics
* Super Format print capabilities accommodate up to 330 x 1020 mm (13″ x 40”) sheets in production, the largest cut sheet size among professional digital presses
* Laser-safe prints, ideal for letterhead, envelopes and other applications previously only produced via offset
* No click charge and an economical total cost of operation
* Fogra® certification (ISO 12647-7) for color contract proof creation
* High level print quality and registration (offset comparable)
JETvarnish – new capabilities for 2010
MGI’s award-winning JETvarnish digital inkjet spot UV coater features several new developments for 2010:
* New left and right guides allow for alignment to offset gripper marks on either side of the sheet, resulting in the most precise registration
* Expanded sheet sizes up to 52 x 105 cm / 20” x 40”, ideal for extended size applications such as book covers, gang runs, presentation folders, packaging, signage and many others
* Option to add a 2nd print line to be used with either a single ink color (perfect for bar codes and other Variable Data Printing applications) or a 2nd varnish formula
The JETvarnish is ideally suited for a host of applications, including book covers, posters, brochures, personalized direct mail, premium packaging, proofing/prototyping, corporate materials and many others, at a cost per page drastically less than offset or silk screen for shorter runs.
JETcard digital inkjet card printing system