Mailing Software Demos Added to Educational Session at On Demand 2009February 5, 2009
Another first to meet the printing industry's increasing interest in the subject of mailing, this year's On Demand Expo (March 30-April 2, 2009 in Philadelphia) will present a pavilion within the larger Expo hall dedicated only to Mailing and Fulfillment.
• A late breaking addition to the educational Mailing Intensive is a demonstration of three of the leading Mailing Software applications including: Mail Manager 2010 by BCC Software (www.bccsoftware.com)
• Bulk Mailer by Satori Software, Inc. (www.satorisoftware.com)
• AccuZIP6 by AccuZIP, Inc. (www.accuzip.com)
The inclusion of the Mailing Software demos in the Mailing Intensive was announced today by the Bennett Group, Inc. (www.the-bennett-group.com), a well regarded mailing training firm and home to the Mailing Training Institute. The Bennett Group, which is lead organizer for the Mailing Intensive, is also providing nine sessions in the On Demand Mailing Education Conference Track. The track continues to be one of the hottest industry topics that ON DEMAND brings to Expo and Conference attendees.
• In addition to the Mailing Software demonstrations, the four hour Mailing Intensive seminar, which will be held from 9AM to 1PM on Thursday, April 2, as part of the On Demand 2009 Expo and Conference, includes the following presentations: Printers Expand Into Mailing -- 10 Steps to Success: Mary Ann Bennett, President, The Bennett Group, Inc.
Attendees will walk away with basic steps that your company can quickly take to move into this profitable arena.
• Peer-to-Peer Panel Discussion: Robert M. Dahlke, Jr., VP of Sales, VISOgraphic, Inc. and Arthur Novick, Operations Manager, Mercury Print Productions, Inc.
You know you want to offer your clients in-house mailing services. How will you effectively sell your mailing expertise to your clients and how quickly will you be able to turn a profit? Get answers from fellow printers who've been there.