Konica Minolta to Showcase New Production Print Solutions at GRAPH EXPOOctober 1, 2012
RAMSEY, NJ—October 1, 2012—Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. (Konica Minolta) today announced that the company will debut new innovative solutions and services for the production print marketplace at GRAPH EXPO 2012 from October 7-10 at McCormick Place South in Chicago. In booth #421, Konica Minolta will demonstrate ground breaking solutions focused on order automation and multi-channel marketing that will improve processes and increase profitability for commercial printers.
“Digital print provides the entry point for a printer to expand their value proposition to their customers,” said Kevin Kern, senior vice president, marketing, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. “In today’s highly mobile, constantly connected society, there is a great opportunity in having the ability to manage campaigns across all media—from traditional print to SMS, Web and social media. At GRAPH EXPO 2012, we are excited to be able to introduce our new series of solutions to automate workflow, manage data and let users create, execute and report on campaigns across multiple media in a simple, easy-to-use, integrated platform.”
The following industry-leading technologies and services will be available at the Konica Minolta Booth #421:
- bizhub PRESS C8000 & C7000: Certified by IDEAlliance Digital Press System, the bizhub PRESS C8000 and C7000 color digital presses are designed to meet demands of the commercial offset, high volume and mid production digital environments. They offer superior color accuracy, enhanced media handling and impressive productivity.
- bizhub PRESS C70hc: Designed to create corporate, marketing and advertising materials with colors that pop, text that grabs you and images that leap off the page, the bizhub PRESS C70hc is changing the color production printing landscape.
- bizhub PRESS 1250/1052 Series: The new bizhub PRESS 1250/1052, black and white digital presses combine superior strength, high-resolution image quality and simple operation with the versatile paper handling and finishing capabilities needed for maximum flexibility.
- bizhub PRO 951: Announced earlier this summer, the bizhub PRO 951 is a professional production print system that features superior image quality, fail-safe paper handling and long-run reliability all in a manageable footprint.
- KM-1 Technology Preview: Preview high quality 1200 x 1200 dpi print samples from our future B2 cut sheet, UV inkjet press, KM-1. This upcoming inkjet press targets commercial printing environments for integration into existing pre- and post-press workflows.
- Color Care Software v2.2: Define and ensure the correct color output every time on your bizhub PRESS with the Konica Minolta Color Care Suite. The new Color Care v2.2 features improved and streamlined GUI; statistics mode to plot and track color differences; and optional CurveCore module for G7 tonal characteristics. The Konica Minolta FD-5 Spectrodensitometer will be shown in conjunction with the Color Care Suite.
- Printgroove Queue/Ready: In light production printing, CRD and small- to mid-sized print shop applications, Printgroove is the key to greater output power and increased satisfaction for customers and corporate clients. It can easily fit into your workflow, handling rising traffic volume and accommodating your business processes demand.
- All Covered: Managed IT services from Konica Minolta for commercial printers, supports the needs of small to medium sized print service providers. All Covered offers help desk and on-site support, 24x7 monitoring, security and business continuity and cloud servers.
- Fiery Central: Preview the latest version of Fiery Central, which brings scalability and productivity to your existing printing assets by integrating into your production systems. Fiery Central manages a wide range of print engines from a consistent and centralized interface, extending operator capabilities.
- Solutions Engineering Center: Konica Minolta's own Solutions Engineering Center provides customized solutions and professional services that streamline and optimize business workflow. They will be demonstrating Dispatcher Pro, a powerful yet easy-to-use software application that automates document handling, printing, and routing.
To schedule a personal tour of the Konica Minolta Booth (#421) and/or an executive interview, please contact Alicia Libucha at email@example.com.