Kodak Says It has No Intention of Filing for Bankruptcy
• Whether we can raise sufficient proceeds from the sale of our digital imaging patents;
• Whether we can generate or raise cash and maintain a cash balance sufficient to fund our continued investments, capital needs, restructuring payments and service our debt;
• Whether our pension and post-retirement plan costs and contribution levels are impacted by changes in actuarial assumptions, future market performance of plan assets or obligations imposed by legislative or regulatory authorities which could adversely affect our financial position, results of operations and cash flow;
• Whether we are successful in attracting, retaining and motivating key employees which could adversely affect our revenue and earnings;
• Changes in currency exchange rates, interest rates and commodity costs which could adversely impact our results of operations and financial position;
• Whether we are able to provide competitive financing arrangements or extend credit to customers which could adversely impact our revenue and earnings;
• Our reliance on third party suppliers which could adversely affect our revenue, earnings and results of operations.