Inkjet Summit’s Unique Format is a Win-Win for Both Sponsors and AttendeesFebruary 26, 2013
The conference program will be lead by industry expert Charlie Corr and a team of top industry consultants, leaders and digital printing visionaries. Some topics that will be covered include:
- State of the Inkjet Printing Market—Will inkjet power the next era of POD?
- Supplier Perspective & Vision of the Inkjet Market Opportunity
- Inkjet Review—Which inkjet solution is right for you and what are the key elements?
- Multiple Building Block Sessions: Market Segment Overviews
- Understanding Inkjet Economics & the Total Cost of Ownership
- What do Current Inkjet Press Users Say about Inkjet? A Perspective from 100 Owners
- Current Inkjet User panels across multiple segments
- Numerous case studies across multiple segments
- Preparing your business for Inkjet
- Fireside Chats & Interviews with Industry Leaders
- Application Breakout Sessions
"The Inkjet Summit is a select gathering for printing industry executives and vendors committed to building relationships and developing solutions that work," explains Charlie Corr, Conference Chair. "Our focus is on providing strategic insights and educating our audience about technology, software, processes and applications, empowering confident decision-making on inkjet deployments."
The Inkjet Summit has been developed by nGage Events with the support of its publishing partner, Printing Impressions, a magazine published by North American Publishing Co. (NAPCO). This event brings together the top publisher serving the graphic arts industry with the leading producer of hosted model events.
For information on sponsoring and/or attending the Inkjet Summit 2013, please visit www.ijsummit.com or contact David Pesko at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Organizers
North American Publishing Co. (NAPCO) successfully operates magazines, trade shows and online services for the various markets it serves. Currently, the company produces 16 magazines, 22 e-mail newsletters, two subscription services and two trade shows, and employs more than 150 people. NAPCO's flagship publication, Printing Impressions, is the most influential and widely read journal for commercial printers worldwide. NAPCO also publishes several other well-known titles serving the direct marketing, promotional products and consumer electronics markets. For more information, visit www.napco.com.
nGage Events is the leading producer of host-based, invitation-only business events. These events bring together leading vendors with qualified decision makers in an exclusive and intimate environment. The team at nGage Events has successfully produced more than 200 events across all market sectors using this distinctive format which guarantees access to key contacts in a private setting, fosters new relationships, improves existing ones, builds partnerships, and accelerates the sales process. For more information, visit www.ngageco.com.
Source: Source: NAPCO/Printing Impressions and nGage Events.