GRAPH EXPO’s ‘Print Integrated’ Theme Underscores Event’s Broad ScopeJuly 17, 2012
- the highly popular Marketing Pavilion, which offers education, resources and networking opportunities for today's marketers;
- the fourth annual GREENspace, a showcase on sustainability and eco-friendly products and services;
- News Print, the newspaper pavilion, back by attendee demand for a third year at GRAPH EXPO as the dedicated show floor section for newspaper printers and production executives;
- the Mailing & Fulfillment Center, the industry's largest mailing event anywhere in the Americas, offering new solutions here, and extending even beyond its boundaries across the entire show floor;
- the Prepress/Software: Workflow & Design and Press/Finishing/PackPrint/Photo Imaging sections; and,
- featuring Future Print, sponsored by FlexTech Alliance to showcase two of today's hottest technologies Printed Electronics and RFID; plus,
- Education Main Street, for attendees seeking well-educated, talented industry newcomers to augment their company's workforce.
Notably for this year’s GRAPH EXPO the very latest and most diverse array of innovations and solutions in Wide Format printing/imaging and Package Printing will be demonstrated by vendors throughout the expansive show floor.
Another highlight of GRAPH EXPO 2012 is the International Buyers Program, sponsored by the U.S. Department of Commerce, which brings international buyers together with U.S. firms.
With October only a couple short months away, it's not too early to book hotel rooms for the show. GRAPH EXPO 2012 attendees who book through the official housing service are guaranteed the best rates at the most popular and convenient hotels in downtown Chicago. For more information visit: www.graphexpo.com/HotelTravel.aspx.
For complete information about GRAPH EXPO 2012 and to register, visit www.graphexpo.com.
GRAPH EXPO and PRINT are produced by the Graphic Arts Show Co. (GASC). GASC is owned by the National Association for Printing Leadership (NAPL), NPES The Association for Suppliers of Printing, Publishing and Converting Technologies (NPES), and the Printing Industries of America.