Drupa Innovation Park 2012 Offers Smart Solutions for Print, Advertising and Online IndustrySeptember 20, 2011
Neo7even (www.neo7even.de) is a good example of a drupa innovation park success. Developing within a short period from an IT start-up to a medium-sized enterprise, this company, based in the German town of Siegen, provides smart and innovative solutions for optimizing communications processes in large and medium sized companies. The start-up company Apps4Print (www.apps4print.de) dates back to a co-operation between the established companies Kinetik and Page One and offers solutions for Web-to-print, data delivery, online shopping and image data management on a single online platform. Kinetik is another drupa innovation park success story: since the premiere of dip in 2004, this company has continuously developed from an insiders’ tip to a medium-sized company and by now is an established name in the area of dynamic publishing.
Print Automation Park
One of the key topics at drupa 2012 will be automation. Visitors can look forward to the Print Automation Park, which will be implemented in cooperation with CIP4, the umbrella organization for all JDF providers. Here, everything will revolve around process optimization and attaining the greatest levels of efficiency in the printing process with the help of planning and control systems, MIS in cooperation with JDF and server applications. A sector leader will be represented in the park: the Swiss OFS Group (www.ofsgroup.ch).
Additional theme parks:
1. Asset Management Park—Managing and utilizing digital contents and documents with system.
2. Print meets Mobile Park—Applications for mobile devices such as Mobile Tagging, QR Codes and Augmented Reality. Solutions for the future of printing in connection with mobile communication.
3. Digital Imaging Park—Innovations for impressive, digital, visual worlds
4. Printed Electronics / Functional Printing Park—Print is more than publishing – printing as process technology is becoming increasingly important.
5. Green Printing Park—Innovations for sustainable print production.
The nine theme parks will be complemented by presentation stages, meeting points and lounges, encouraging interactive communication not only between visitors and exhibitors but also among the exhibitors themselves.
For further information on visiting or exhibiting at drupa 2012, contact Messe Düsseldorf North America, 150 North Michigan Avenue, Suite 2920, Chicago, IL 60601. Telephone: (312) 781-5180; Fax: (312) 781-5188; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Visit our web site www.mdna.com.
For hotel and travel information, contact TTI Travel, Inc. at (866) 674-3476; Fax: (212) 674-3477; E-mail: email@example.com; www.traveltradeint.com.
Source: Messe Düsseldorf.