BigFoot Sighting in Chicago
LIVINGSTON, MT—August 21, 2009—While preparing their reseller program and trade printing booth 6860 for the PRINT 09 tradeshow September 11-16th at McCormick Place in Chicago, PrintingForLess.com (PFL) employees announced seeing a large, furry creature lurking in the shadows.
"We were setting up our booth for wholesale print brokers, and it was very quiet," says Jessica Cooper, PFL Marketing Manager. "Out of nowhere, a huge, ape-like creature walked up to us, grabbed a handful of brochures and disappeared. It was terrifying."
"The next day, we noticed small items, water bottles. and snacks were missing," states Daniel Gaugler, PFL Marketing Manager. "We felt sorry for the creature so we created a small area for him with water, food and some of our swag items. Now, we are just waiting for his return."
Does the legend exist?
Register at www.thelegendexists.com and stop by PFL's booth #6860 to talk to eyewitnesses and report any BigFoot sightings during the show to win PFL prizes.
"Maybe you weren't a believer before, but you should be now," says Andrew Field, PFL Founder and CEO. "Just as BigFoot is alive and well, legendary service for resellers is too. We have created the PFLPro trade printing reseller program to make it easy for designers, marketing agencies, and print brokers to offer high-quality printing to their clients."
With the new PFLPro reseller program at www.PFLpro.com, print resellers will:
• Save money with low wholesale pricing;
• Enjoy personal attention from a dedicated, printing reseller customer support team;
• Save time with fast turnaround on all brochures, cards, newsletters, marketing pieces, and custom work;
• Please clients and meet tight deadlines with priority order processing;
• Relax with a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all trade printing in the reseller program;
• Avoid hassles with blind shipping, free samples, file review, and corrections;