KNOXVILLE, TN—May 15, 2014—AmeriLam Supply Group is pleased to announce they are an exclusive distributor of Komfi laminators. Komfi—the global leader in one-sided laminating equipment for two decades—has chosen AmeriLam and other members of the Innove Global Group to represent them in North America.
Komfi, designed and manufactured in Europe, offers a wide range of high-performance one-sided laminating systems:
- The Junior 36, a quick and compact laminator for on-demand publishers.
- The Amiga 36 and Amiga 52, fully automatic machine in multiple configurations—handling sheets of up to 20×26″ at speeds of over 80 feet per minute at top speed.
- The Delta 52 and Delta 76, perfect for production printers, packagers, publishers and more—well known as the legendary machines that revolutionized one-sided laminating.
- The Sagitta 52 and Sagitta 76, delivering speed, reliability and special features in high-performance applications and large sheet formats.
- The Sirius 107, which handles up to 40×56″ wide-format and packaging applications and is at top of its class for large-format one-sided lamination.
“One-sided laminating is an important growth area for today’s trade finisher,” said Steve Truan, AmeriLam Supply Group spokesperson. “As more and more companies are looking to increase profits by adding value to print, one-sided laminating is increasingly attractive.”
Truan continued: “The Komfi line accommodates a wide variety of sheet sizes, feeding and unloading options and more. At AmeriLam, we’re very pleased to be able to bring that range of choices to North America.” He also added that the company’s new LuxeFilms laminates, in both printable and tactile versions, can also run on every Komfi machine.
Family-owned AmeriLam Supply Group offers the broadest range of premium laminating equipment and films in America since 1989.