Agfa Graphics to Showcase New Inkjet, Workflow and More at GRAPH EXPO 2012
ELMWOOD PARK, NJ—October 2, 2012—Efficiency, Productivity and Sustainability are the themes that will dominate the Agfa Graphics booth at GRAPH EXPO (booth #627) this October. The company will demonstrate several new and leading products and services built on advanced technologies that enhance the ROI of print. They include:
- The :Anapurna M2540 FB is a robust, entry-level, flatbed UV inkjet printing system (six colors plus white ink) specifically designed for printing on rigid substrates such as Plexiglass, mirrors, exhibition panels and wood. The dedicated flatbed incorporates features typically found in high-end engines such as a durable, robust design, retractable pins, head safety sensors and foot pedal operation. Ideal for graphic screen printers, photo shops and sign shops, the :Anapurna M2540 FB targets the growing demand for niche output, such as promotional goods and gifts, coasters and DVDs.
- :Apogee Storefront is Agfa Graphics’ new cloud-based, Web-to-print solution. :Apogee Storefront makes it easy to set up online stores for both printed and non-printed products, giving printers the means to reach new markets and enrich their customers’ experience, thus increasing revenue potential. An affordable solution with a robust infrastructure for maximum uptime, :Apogee Storefront deploys quickly, easily and inexpensively, improving time-to-market and profitability.
- :Apogee Storefront is among the many new innovations in :Apogee Suite 8.0, Agfa Graphics’ next-generation prepress workflow, designed to help optimize the production processes in offset, digital printing or hybrid printing environments. :Apogee Suite 8.0 features new tools created to facilitate customer communications.
- Agfa Graphics’ :Arkitex Eversify is a new SaaS Solution for automating the efficient and timely delivery of publications to mobile devices while maintaining a publication’s brand image. :Arkitex Eversify helps publishers provide as many platforms for their readers as possible to gain competitive market advantage. GRAPH EXPO will also mark the North America debut of Veripress for :Arkitex, a full-quality, color-managed press soft proofing system conforming to all international print standards. Veripress enables press operators to check their publication at the press console with a combinationof a high-quality display and a touch screen. It is tightly integrated with :Arkitex Director and ensures consistent and accurate soft proofing of all pages of any edition and zone.
- The :Jeti 3020 Titan is a field-upgradeable, UV-curable, industrial-strength wide-format inkjet printing system designed to handle heavy workloads in a 24/7 environment. It can be configured with 16 to 48 inkjet printing heads, so as business grows, the :Jeti Titan will meet productivity demands. The :Jeti Titan also has a flat-to-roll option supporting rolls up to 250 pounds and 126″ wide so media can be purchased more economically.
The centerpiece of the booth is designed to educate and entertain attendees on the many creative applications achieved with inkjet.