On this episode of The Week that Was, Shutterfly is investing in more than 60 HP Indigo digital presses.
The latest Target Report was just released, exploring consolidation and deconsolidation.
Editor-in-Chief Mark Michelson sat down with Bill Clockel, VP of Sales at Books International, to discuss why it is replacing its Canon varioPRINT i300 sheetfed color inkjet press with two Canon varioPRINT iX series inkjet presses.
This week, the 14-day online PRINTING United Digital Experience wrapped up, but it's still available on-demand! Register now.
And don't miss all of our most recent coverage of the event:
- Tracking the Latest Mail Trends, Political Battles, Impacting the U.S. Postal Service
- Printer Panelists Cite Online Portals as Gateways to High-Efficiency Web-to-Print Production
- Printer Panel Discusses How Short-Run Commercial Sheetfed Offset Printing Jobs Can Be Profitable
- Cheryl Kahanec, Joe Maloy: Digital Inkjet and Toner Presses Complement Each Other in Our Printing Plants
- Print Production Workflow and Automation: ‘From Date Night to Marriage’
- Despite Different Business Models, Commercial Print Shops Excel With Toner-Based Digital Presses