One Dozen Myths Around Continuous Feed Inkjet
Sponsored by: SCREEN Americas
Speakers: Aron Allenson, Product Manager, High Speed Inkjet, SCREEN Americas
Printers of all kinds face the challenges of an evolving labor landscape, supply chain issues and rapid market changes. They’re looking for solutions to stay profitable and healthy. Roll-fed inkjet is one possibility. But there are a lot of misconceptions and outright myths about paper, finishing rolls, print quality and more. In this webinar, SCREEN takes on 12 of those myths and misconceptions to take the mystery out of what’s true, what’s false and what’s a little of both.
In this webinar, SCREEN’s Aron Allenson, Product Manager for High Speed Inkjet, explores a Dozen of the most common Myths and Misconceptions. He’ll tackle questions like:
- Can inkjet meet my customers’ demands for quality, turn times and high volumes?
- Can I still print to the papers my customers require?
- How do I finish rolls in a bindery built for cut-sheet?
- What are the true economics of inkjet printing?
- I don’t know what I don’t know … What will I miss?
Sponsored by SCREEN Americas
Couldn’t make it on January 12th? No problem! Printing Impressions and Packaging Impressions webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar, both live and on- demand.